Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day processes and procedures associated with our accounting and bookkeeping services.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping and transaction processing (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Business tax return preparation (Sales and Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
Outsourced Controller/Financial Management
Our outsourced Controller/CFO services are designed specifically for our growing business clients with a need for high-level financial management and advice but lacking the internal resources or ability to support a fulltime internal position.
In this role, we are frequently called upon to:
- Manage the accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Prepare annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Job cost, product pricing, and sales analysis
- Accounting software evaluation and implementation assistance
- Oversight and reporting of month-end financial statements
- Lead monthly meetings with key stakeholders to interpret results and provide insights
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Compilation – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use. This is by far the most often requested and allows us to put financial information into a form commonly agreed-to by those familiar with the company.
- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance. This service is a higher-level than a Compilation and may be required in complex situations or by third-party lenders. Our report would state we’re not aware of any necessary material modifications.
- Audit – an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance can be performed and the most costly. Because this is rarely needed for our clients, this service is currently provided through our strategic relationships with other CPA firms.
A new development allows us to assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, much like a Compilation. But, we don’t report on the statements or give any other form of assurance on the underlying information. So, the financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions. This is increasingly viewed as a better alternative for interim financial statements.